If you’re still in between summer and fall then these are the treats for you! Things are finally starting to cool down here in Phoenix BUT we still are having some hot days. So why not combine those fall season flavors like caramel apples with a traditional summer dessert like floats!
This is a simple recipe that you can serve up to your family or even at your Halloween party! This year I’ve been using International Delight in some fun ways! In this recipe you will find the Caramel Mocchiato creamer mixed with layers of caramel apple soda and vanilla ice cream. My kids drank these up SO FAST! So it’s definitely kid approved!
Find the recipe below! Enjoy!
Mini Caramel Apple Floats
- Cinnamon and Sugar Mix
- 8 small cans of Caramel Apple Soda Jones Soda
- I gallon Vanilla Ice Cream
- 24 teaspoons Caramel Macchiato Flavored International Delight Creamer
- Caramel Sauce
- To start wet rim of the cups with water and dip them into sugar and cinnamon.
- Next pour 1 teaspoon of International Delight caramel macchiato into each glass.
- Then pour the Caramel Apple Soda into each cup about 1/3 of the way.
- After that scoop a small of vanilla ice cream into each cup.
- Repeat the layers and finish with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce on top!
- Place a straw or spoon in each cup for delicious consumption!
Jones Caramel Apple Soda is seasonal.
This fall is all about Pumpkin Delight! Product has started hitting the shelves and we can’t wait to stock up on one of our favorite seasonal flavors! Use the store locator here to find product near you!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.