I love a good gift guide! The holidays are fast approaching and I know you guys are always looking for the best and greatest ideas for all those on your shopping list! Below I a gift guide listed for those tweens ages 9-12 in your family.! All my kids are in this age range this year so I have inside information on what’s hot! Happy Shopping!
- Hydro Flask– Every girl this age love a cute hydro flask water bottle for around $40 she will definitely be so VISCO.
- Satin Scrunchies– another trend that has come back around full circle! No better place to get all the scrunchies for cheap! $12.99
- Hair Chalk– tweens are quite old enough for highlights so hair chalk is a great way to experience with color and add some personality to their style!
- The ORIGINAL Babysitters Club Book Collection– So nostalgic for me! Plus the new graphic novel books are just not the same as the original! $28
- Bluetooth Headphones– super cute headphones in a cute pink and white color scheme. $40
- Just Between Us Mother and Daughter Journal– love the idea of having a journal between mother and daughter. You write notes to each other or ask each other questions! Such a sweet tradition and perfect for bonding.
- Gymnastics Mat– even if your tween isn’t a gymnast. Every girl needs a mat to stretch on, prative dance moves, or even exercise on! $90
- Train Case– I love this for dance recitals but this is also a great thing to have as girl start to learn how to put on makeup! $40
- Makeup Brushes- adorable set up makeup brushes!
See even MORE ideas for tween girls in our Amazon Store Front!
- Naruto t-shirt- my boys are into all things Anime and Naruto everything is in, including this t-shirt. $29
- Guys Guide to God Girls and the Phone is your Pocket- Love this book for practical faith based advice about navigating some of life’s obstacles. $10
- Beats– If you have a tween who is super responsible and loves music then this might be a great gift! $189
- AirPods– airpods are so in right now with tweens and teens. They are super expensive $144
- Segway Mini– I hear this is much safer than a hover board and just as fun! $370
- Crew Socks– my boys are always losing socks. So seems like socks are the perfect gift. Even for Christmas! ha! $18
- Hydro Flask– no so trendy for the guys but still a water bottle that will keep water cold for HOURS! $42
- Echo– love this for the boys room. Plus if you catch it on sale during the holidays you can get it for a steal! $90
- Weights – as the boys are getting older weightlifting is on their mind! These are the perfect start! $37
- Beanie– everyone needs a good beanie. $13
- Spikeball– this game has been around for years. The boys play it during PE and want to play it at home too! $100
See even MORE gift ideas for tweens on our Amazon Store Front!