This post is sponsored and may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
Today I’m sharing a guide for pool towels! If you’re a pool owner or a beach lover you’ll love this round up of pool towels that I own, have my eye on OR that are highly recommended! I hate replacing my pool towels each year so I’m always in search of towels that can withstand multiple washing and harsh Arizona sun! I like for our towels to be large, like a bath sheet size and they must match the decor friends! Cause if it’s cute and pretty I’m buying it!
Here are my pool/beach towel picks for you this summer!
- These Pottery Barn towels are thick, soft and big! They are super fluffy and have lasted for years now. When they go on sale GRAB THEM!! Did I mention how soft they were?
- Serena and Lily Towels are beautiful with the tassel detail and the classic cabana stripe! VERY high quality so the price matches that.
- These basic towels are similar to the Serena and Lily ones without the tassel details or price. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on towels then these are great for those big pool parties you plan on throwing! Not as big as S&L and the quality is something you would get a hotel, but still a great deal.
- These beauties are from Arhaus and I just recently received them for a styling project. I think these are a great option too. They are more of the Turkish style beach towel. Thinner but large and will wrap around that body just right. Also lovley to bring on the beach to layout on.
- This is my FAVORITE spot to pick up beach towels. Right now is the perfect time to get them. As soon as they hit the shelves in-store or online I make sure to grab them because they go fast. I usually get 6-7 at a time because it’s such a great deal.
- I just came across these towels from everyone’s favorite retailer! Another great deal and this one has those tassel details everyone loves!
- I’ve never tried these but I have my eye on them. I love the blue but the neutral is pretty too. Oh and the stripes. Yes please!
Tip: Cleanest Pool Towels
Did you know that you can use up to 3 detergent pods when doing heavy loads like towels? This will help get out stubborn stains, and give your pool towels the best wash. Watch this reel to see!