This post is sponsored by Walmart. All opinions are mine.
I don’t really mean to be a last minute lady, but it just happens! No matter how much I plan, or write a list or do all the right things, somehow I always end up forgetting a few things! So if you’re like me then this little list will help you around the holidays this season! A few things that always seem to be left off the main list that I need in a pinch! Some of these items you might already have in stock but during the holiday season they just go fast or you just haven’t had time to replace them!
I’ve definitely been using my Walmart + membership lately which really helps when it comes to last minute items! Hello free delivery from your store*!! Here’s what you get with a membership depending on your area!
- Free delivery from your store *on orders $35 (restrictions apply).
- Members can use “Mobile scan & go,” a touch-free way to shop in store by using the Walmart app. Walmart+ customers can scan their items as they shop and pay using Walmart Pay in-app.
- NEW: Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum on items from Walmart.com (excludes oversized/freight and Marketplace items)!
- Additionally, there are member prices on fuel which means savings of 5¢ per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations. Plus, access member pricing at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
Maybe I’m forgetting more because I’m getting older, haha! But really, I’m just busy! With three kids and all their activities and agendas along with my hubby and all of our businesses, we are just a fast moving family so the details sometimes get left behind! So here are some last minute things you might need this holiday season that you can stock up on NOW so you don’t forget later.
- Batteries– you knew this was coming. I mean how many times do we forget batteries during the holiday season. Everything needs batteries on Christmas morning but also there are so many decor items that need them too! Order them NOW and you will feel like the most prepared woman on the planet!
- Wrapping Paper– you think you bought enough but you actually didn’t. Wrapping paper goes fast too. So stock up on more right now because Christmas Eve is not the best time to go wrapping paper shopping. Trust me. Your entire wrapping paper theme will be ruined.
- Tape– same as wrapping paper. You’ll need some and lots of it! I usually start off with some fancy double sided tape but towards the end of Christmas I just use regular tape. It’s fine.
- Cookie Sheets– I don’t realize how bad my cookie sheets are until I pull them out around Christmas time! Yikes…lol! Well go ahead and throw a few in you cart right now!
- Parchment Paper– For easy clean up around Christmas, parchment paper is a life saver! All the baking all the cooking will be that much easier with just a roll up and a toss in the trash!
- Gingerbread Houses – the kids love these, no matter how old they get. I never remember to pick them up so ordering them right now is a great idea!
- Candles – even if you just have a few guests there’s nothing like a nice candle to set off the senses and the mood! I keep a few of these in my drawer next to the entry for a quick light up!
- Hot Cups– hello hot cocoa. If you don’t feel like doing a million coffee cup dishes then get these for hot cocoa night!
- Shop all the last minute gifts and more on my @liketoknow it page!