This post is sponsored and may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
I’m so happy to be sharing my very FAVORITE recipe ever! Easy Banana Pudding. I think I’ve shared it once or twice. But I just love it so much I feel the need to share again!
So this is definitely a southern dessert in my opinion. My dad and mom are both from the south and this was a staple in our home growing up. The rich and creamy layers coupled with a sweet crunch helps you stay cool on a warm summer or spring day.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg., 3.4 oz. each 1 Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and 1 Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 30 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 tub, 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix pudding mixes and milk with whisk for about 4 min in a bowl. Set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Take small jars or cups and fill bottom about 1/3 with vanilla wafter. Top with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers. Cover with cool whip.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate left overs.
Quick way to enjoy the banana pudding taste!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 673Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 448mgCarbohydrates: 93gFiber: 5gSugar: 53gProtein: 14g
Check out my friends:
It’s a Spring Thing Blog Hoppers
- Maryann from Domestically Speaking
- Heather from Setting for Four
- Kim from Sand & Sisal
- Courtney from French Country Cottage
- Jennifer from Town and Country Living
- Roeshel from DIY Show Off
- Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Destiny from A Place for Us
- Angelina from JoJo & Eloise
- Kristin from Yellow Bliss Road
- Mary Beth from Cupcakes & Crinoline
- Heather & Vanessa from At the Picket Fence
- Kristi from Lolly Jane
- Debbie from Debbie Doos