This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
I’m so happy to be sharing my very FAVORITE recipe ever! Easy Banana Pudding. I think I’ve shared it once or twice. But I just love it so much I feel the need to share again!
So this is definitely a southern dessert in my opinion. My dad and mom are both from the south and this was a staple in our home growing up. The rich and creamy layers coupled with a sweet crunch helps you stay cool on a warm summer or spring day.
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg., 3.4 oz. each 1 Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and 1 Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 30 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 tub, 8 oz. COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix pudding mixes and milk with whisk for about 4 min in a bowl. Set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Take small jars or cups and put half the wafers on bottom. Top with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers. Cover with cool whip.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate left overs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Check out my friends:
It’s a Spring Thing Blog Hoppers
- Maryann from Domestically Speaking
- Heather from Setting for Four
- Kim from Sand & Sisal
- Courtney from French Country Cottage
- Jennifer from Town and Country Living
- Roeshel from DIY Show Off
- Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- Destiny from A Place for Us
- Angelina from JoJo & Eloise
- Kristin from Yellow Bliss Road
- Mary Beth from Cupcakes & Crinoline
- Heather & Vanessa from At the Picket Fence
- Kristi from Lolly Jane
- Debbie from Debbie Doos