Christmas Home Tour 2013

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my Christmas Home Tour! So thankful that Chris from Just a Girl invited me this year to share my Christmas home with you all,(you can start with her for DAY 1) and Kim from Sand and Sisal for sharing a new group of homelovers with me! Wasn’t her home beautiful? Oh to be by the sea!

Coastal Christmas

There wont be a lot of talking during this tour! Just a lot of photos:0) Christmas in our home is such a fun time for us. Decking our halls means a touch of ribbon and a lot of creativity to make things a little more festive!  If you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment and I will try my best to get back to ya! Enjoy!

A Place for Us Blog Christmas Home 2013

Entryway

A Place for Us Blog Christmas House-1

A Place for Us Blog Christmas House-3

Dots: Designs by Destiny

I used an old hub cap for the wreath above:0)

Living Room

HomeGoods Holiday-26

Hallway

Christmas Tou 2013 A Place for Us Blog-94

Christmas Tou 2013 A Place for Us Blog-95

House of Smith Design-14

Office

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (6)

I did my confetti wall in January! I still love it and gold:0)

Laundry Room

Christmas Tou 2013 A Place for Us Blog-23

A Place for Us Blog Christmas Decor Ideas

Kitchen

Christmas Home Tour A Place for Us Blog

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (1)

Hot Chocolate Printable from my talented friend Yellow Bliss Road.  Joy Decal HouseofSmithsDesigns

Christmas Home Tours 2013

Christmas Home Tour 2013-23

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (2)

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (3)

Christmas Home Tour 2013-30

Merry Christmas and Wreath

Kids Rooms

The boys have a tree and baby girl has a tree. The boys wanted to do it themselves, so Legos and cars it was! I think it turned out super cute. I love their pipe cleaner ornaments:0)

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (4)

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (5)

Family Room

The room where we spend most of our time:0)

Christmas Tou 2013 A Place for Us Blog-48

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (7)

Christmas Tou 2013 A Place for Us Blog-60

Silver and White Christmas Tree Ideas

Lanterns for the Home

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (8)

Tis the Season Designs by Destiny

Christmas Home Tours 2013 (9)

Christmas Tou 2013 A Place for Us Blog-46

Did you get all that? Ha! Hope you enjoyed it! Like I said before, if you have any questions just leave me a comment!

Now take another sip of coffee/tea/hot coco and hop on over to see the next stop on the tour!

Next up is Marianne from Song Bird Blog!

lights houses Christmas mantel 5

Here are some other homes on the tour!

Just A Girl Blog

Nester

Hi Sugar Plum

Tatertots and Jello

Life in Grace

A Thoughtful Place

Funky Junk Interiors

Thrifty Decor Chick

Storywood Designs

Decor Chick

Southern Hospitality

Our Fifth House

The following two tabs change content below.

Destiny is the founder of Just Destiny Mag, an online publication that focuses on home living and lifestyle. She is a native of the beautiful state of Arizona where she raises her beautiful children right along side with Mr.Right. She believes her destiny is so related with everything beautiful and that those beautiful things can come in experiences, food, fashion, family, photography and laughter to make a beautiful life!

39 Comments on Christmas Home Tour 2013

1. Lisa
    December 12, 2013 at 6:27 am (8 months ago)

Love your blog Destiny you have such a beautiful home and family! Can you tell me what color the buffet is in your dining room?

• Destiny
      December 12, 2013 at 8:43 am (8 months ago)

That is Functional Gray by Sherwin Williams!

2. Kim @ Sand & Sisal
    December 12, 2013 at 8:22 am (8 months ago)

Oh my gorgeousness! You home is stunningly beautiful! I especially love all that glitz and gold. You need to tell me where you found that gold leaf platter, pretty!!!

• Destiny
      December 12, 2013 at 8:42 am (8 months ago)

Thanks Kim. I got that tray from Homegoods:0) Love that store!

3. Karlie
    December 12, 2013 at 8:41 am (8 months ago)

Just wanted to say I happen to come across your blog via a post of your tree on pinterest! So glad I did. Absolutely stunning is all I can say, your home, your decorations everything!

• Destiny
      December 12, 2013 at 11:12 am (8 months ago)

Thank you Karlie! So happy you came over for a visit:0)

4. Andrea Worley
    December 12, 2013 at 9:44 am (8 months ago)

Beautiful home my friend! I love how a little ribbon here and there goes along way and makes everything so special! I love the kids rooms, the boys’ tree is awesome!!

5. Mona
    December 12, 2013 at 12:45 pm (8 months ago)

wow! Your home is so beautiful. I love it all!!!

6. Erin
    December 12, 2013 at 2:29 pm (8 months ago)

LOVE the Merry Christmas ribbon banner thing on the mantle. Where did you get that?!?

7. KellyinPA
    December 12, 2013 at 3:12 pm (8 months ago)

Destiny, this is my first vist to your home, found you thru the blog tour. It’s lovely and I can’t wait to come back and take some time to look around. I love the Seasons print, can you tell me where it came from? Thanks so much!

• Destiny
      February 18, 2014 at 7:48 am (5 months ago)

That is from TARGET! A little late now but just wanted to let you know!! xoxo

8. Colleen
    December 12, 2013 at 6:12 pm (8 months ago)

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Can you tell me where you got the “office” and “laundry” room signs they are so cute! I love how you mix different colors and it goes so well!

• Destiny
      February 18, 2014 at 7:47 am (5 months ago)

I made those! You can buy the vinyl to make them on HOUSE OF SMITHS DESIGNS!

9. Lisa Chaddock
    December 12, 2013 at 6:29 pm (8 months ago)

Love your beautiful home! Where did you get the signs in your hallway? The office, closet, etc ones.
    Thanks!

10. Julie
    December 12, 2013 at 6:55 pm (8 months ago)

Wow is your home gorgeous! I have seen so many Christmas homes, my head is spinning. Yours really stands out. I love your color scheme.. everything in your home. Enjoy your holiday.

11. Chelsea
    December 12, 2013 at 6:56 pm (8 months ago)

Oh goodness, Destiny! Your home looks fabulous! I love every detail – especially your office!! Beautiful!! Merry Christmas!

12. Heidi
    December 12, 2013 at 10:07 pm (8 months ago)

Loveeeee your home!! Where did you find the Merry Christmas on your mantle?

13. Brandy
    December 12, 2013 at 10:46 pm (8 months ago)

Hi Destiny! I am stopping by from the roster Ali sent out of Lifestyle studio member and I am so glad I did! Your home is absolutely breathtaking. Your blog is too! I am so excited to follow along now! Have a wonderful week! Off to follow you on instagram too!

14. JoeyfromSC
    December 12, 2013 at 11:10 pm (8 months ago)

WOW Destiny! Your home is STUNNING! I’m in awe of all of your fabulous decor(and a bit jealous ha) Love your blog..Recently found you!

Happy Holidays!

Joey

• JoeyfromSC
      December 12, 2013 at 11:12 pm (8 months ago)

Forgot to tell you that the green “read more here” button on the right sidebar under the pic of you, doesn’t work! Thought you’d wanna know!

15. Heather ODell
    December 13, 2013 at 8:29 am (8 months ago)

I love your home, will you decorate mine for me;) Where did you get your striped curtains that are in the room with the piano? I have been looking for new ones and love those.

• Destiny
      February 18, 2014 at 7:45 am (5 months ago)

Those are from OVERSTOCK.com:0)

16. Eryn
    December 13, 2013 at 8:26 pm (8 months ago)

I love your kitchen! Everything looks stunning!
    Destiny, did you post how you made your Merry Christmas banner on your mantle. I LOVE that!

17. Ann
    December 14, 2013 at 2:23 pm (8 months ago)

Your home is lovely! One of my favorites on the tour. Your family is blessed. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

18. Jen
    December 15, 2013 at 7:32 pm (8 months ago)

Your home is simply gorgeous! Loved the tour!

19. keitha (The Bajan Texan)
    December 16, 2013 at 1:29 pm (8 months ago)

OMG I just found your blog! Your home tour is amazing!! Luv everything right up to your beautiful family on the walls. I will definitely be a regular on your wonderful blog.

20. Sarah McKenna
    December 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm (8 months ago)

DANG girl!!!!! That is AMAZING!!! Seriously perfection!! Prettiest metallic Christmas I’ve ever seen!! And also….I want your kitchen.

21. Stephanie Williams
    December 21, 2013 at 7:58 am (7 months ago)

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I have to ask a question about the non-holiday decor, though :) Where did you get the signs above the doors – office, laundry, etc.? Love that idea!

• Destiny
      February 18, 2014 at 7:43 am (5 months ago)

Thats actually my original idea! You can now buy the vinyl to make the signs at HOUSE OF SMITHS DESIGNS!!!

22. Erika Sesay
    January 10, 2014 at 7:09 am (7 months ago)

Love following you and reading your blog. Your home looks lovely and very cozy! I love the idea of using the hubcap for a wreath…turned out FAB!

8Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Christmas Home Tour 2013

1. […] A Place for Us […]

2. […] Sand and Sisal  |  A Place for Us  |  Songbird  |  Pretty Handy Girl  |  Beneath My Heart | All Things […]