How to Make Coffee Punch for your Next Party!
This post is sponsored and may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
Coffee punch, milk punch, coffee milk punch. Every hostess has their own variation of this popular southern recipe and well, so do I. Even though I was born and raised her in the southwest, my roots are in the deep south with my mom being raised in Alabama and my dad, Tennessee. So southern recipes sorta of live within me!
I first heard saw coffee milk punch in the Southern Living Party Cookbook and I knew I had to try it. It’s one of those recipes I felt like would come in handy at my next party or even just for the family. I love coffee ( I haven’t always) and if you do to, then use this recipe at your next baby shower, wedding shower, favorite things party, or any get together you have.
This concoction is creamy, delicious and just plain GOOD. Just watch. Your guests are going to love AND remember this coffee punch recipe for life! This can be a non-alcholic drink or you can spike it!
How do you make coffee punch?
It’s really easy to make.
- In a large dutch oven stir together sugar, fudge, half and half, and hot/cold brew coffee until sugar dissolves. Cover and chill mixture until its chilled or overnight for best results. TIP: Save some mixture and make ice cubes. Simply pour them into ice cube molds and freeze overnight.
- Serve over ice in a punch bowl or pitcher. Or add ice cream and other garnishes or variations.
What are some milk punch variations?
The great thing about this recipe is that it’s super flexible! You can add or subtract so many different ingredients!
- 1 cup of Alcohol ( Brandy, Bourbon)
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cocoa Powder ( Milk or Dark)
Coffee Punch Recipe
A smooth delicious coffee punch that includes cream, vanilla, and cold brewed coffee!
- 6 cups Brewed Cold or Hot Coffee
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup bourbon , OPTIONAL
- In a large dutch oven stir together sugar, fudge, half and half, vanilla and hot/cold brew coffee until sugar dissolves.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Cover and chill mixture until its chilled or overnight for best results. TIP: Save some mixture and make ice cubes. Simply pour them into ice cube molds and freeze overnight.
- Serve over ice in a punch bowl or pitcher. Or add alcohol, ice cream, garnishes and variations.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
This punch is perfect for a Favorite Things Party menu! Check it out on our Fall Soiree Tablescape.