Father’s Day is coming soon so I thought I would put together a little guide for ya!
Below are some pretty awesome Father’s Day Gift Ideas. I don’t know about you but it seems like my dad and my hubby have EVERYTHING. Or if they don’t they just buy it themselves…haha. I wouldn’t say that gifts are really their LOVE language or respect language:0) but I’m such a gift giver so I love the process of picking out the perfect gift. So along with this we will be BBQing and maybe going to a local resort here in town with my family. My dad and hubby BOTH love to do that:0)
1. This is THE gift that I got my hubby this Fathers Day. He collects watches so I knew he would love to add this wood watch to his collection! It’s so nice you guys. I mean a watch made out of wood? What guy wouldn’t like that! Plus you can get it already sized which is nice when your short on time. Plus they have some for women!!! Crushing on them so bad! | JORD Wood Watches
2. Cute shirt for any dad right? I think everyone thinks they have the best day ever :0) | Best Dad Ever T-Shirt
3. I once heard that if you get a man anything leather, he’ll love it. If you’re not getting him anything leather, I’m sure he can use this stuff on all the leather items he already owns:0) Chamberlain’s Leather Milk
5. This is actually gift that I want. So maybe I’ll just gift it to my hubby and we can share. haha. My dad has this and I really think we need it! Its a Bluetooth speaker which means you can play music from your phone onto this speaker without any wires. Plus it’s BOSE so you know the sound is amazing. | BOSE Bluetooth Speaker
6. I love scripture reminders placed throughout my home. This would be a great print and reminder for any mans office!| Strength and Refuge Print
Destiny is the founder of Just Destiny Mag, an online publication that focuses on home living and lifestyle. She is a native of the beautiful state of Arizona where she raises her beautiful children right along side Mr.Right. She believes her destiny is intertwined with her faith, family and everything beautiful. She believes those beautiful things can come in experiences, food, fashion, family, photography and laughter to make a beautiful life!