I’m not ashamed to say that I don’t have it all together. I never have:0) I smile when I say that because there is so much freedom in that. I know it has a lot to do with the freedom I have in Christ, my own B/not organized/procrastinator personality and the survival mode that I’m in as I raise a 4,3,and 1 year old. I think a lot of women feel like they need to be great at everything. Have the laundry done, perfectly healthy meals, grow there own garden, be the MOST frugal and the MOST productive and the BEST wife. I remember when I first started staying home thinking ohhhh my goodness!!! There is so much to do! But it didn’t take me long to realize if I didn’t get help from other talented ladies then I would never get ANYTHING done!
That’s were company’s like E-Mealz come in. Women helping other women by providing planned, healthy, frugal meals for your family! Basically an assistant! See, I really like to cook. LOVE to try new recipes. But we all know how much time it takes to research 7 different meals each week ,each month. You pull out the magazine cutouts, look some up on the internet, and then you have to list all the ingredients and make a plan. Not to mention if you want to try something really “ different” you might have to hit up a specialty store. But you know if you decide to skip this duty you’ll end up with your head in the freezer, thawing out porkchops asking yourself the famous question “ What’s for dinner?” Or end up with the “lazy parent” meal plan…Monday: Chickfila Tuesday: Mc’Donalds Wednesday: Sonic….lol! We’ve all been there before!
When E-mealz contacted me to do a review for one month of their E- mealz plans I was so excited! You mean I don’t have to do any research! No recipe look ups and writing up grocery list!! I can get back some precious hours of my life! Sign me up!
If your not familiar with E-Mealz. E-Mealz has a team of people that create a weekly meal plan based around any special diets and/or weekly grocery store sales. For just $5 per month you can have full access to the current weekly meal plan and the previous week’s plan. You have the option to choose from Diet Specific Plans:
Point-System Meal Plans
Low-Carb Meal Plans
Vegetarian Meal Plans
Couples-Only Meal Plans (Nice gift for newlyweds!)
Low Fat Meal Plans
G-Free Meal Plans
Or choose weekly plans from the following grocery store sales: ( this is what I did along with coupons!)
Kroger Meal Plans
Publix Meal Plans
Wal-Mart Meal Plans
ALDI Meal Plans
RALPHS Meal Plans
Any-Store Meal Plans
The meals were EASY and DIFFERENT! No special ingredient and great crock pot meals! Fresh vegetables came with every meal!
Check out some of the meals we grubbed on…
We also had left overs so the meals that I didn’t get to cook rolled over to the next week saving me even more money! NICE:0)
Other unique features of E-Mealz meal plans:
- The dinner menu is concisely organized in a one-page chart (no long recipes or printing several pages – just one sheet to keep up with in your kitchen!)
- No wordy instructions – just to the point and easy to follow at-a-glance (for the harried Mom!)
- All the side dishes are included in the menu and grocery list
- Grocery list is concisely organized by grocery sections in a one-page chart
- Includes an extra column for you to add “Other Groceries I Need”
- The TOTAL COST of your grocery list is given at the bottom (except for the Any Store plans). We work to keep the grocery total at a $75 average.
- Necessary staples are listed and organized by meal #
- Want to eliminate a meal? Just cross out each grocery item on the grocery list with that corresponding meal # beside it. (Takes just a minute!)
OH!! and the even have special menus for holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, Father’s Day, etc and right now they have a VACATION menu! You have full access to menus that will feed a family of 12 or 24! Perfect for those beach houses, right?
You have a chance to try this out for THREE MONTHS!! One lucky supermom will have a personal assistant writing up her grocery list and planning her meals for three months leaving her plenty of time to snuggle with babies, finally finish THAT project, date nights and even laundry!
Here’s how you can win all you A Place for Us readers!
Leave a comment on this post telling us the name of one of your families favorite dinner recipes!
Other ways to enter:
1. Follow E-Mealz on facebook.
2. Follow E-Mealz on twitter.
3. Tweet OR post on facebook with a link to today’s giveaway.
Good luck everyone!
Giveaway ends a week from today!0