SO this year I will be making Thanksgiving for the very first TIME allllll by myself!!! I am so excited. These types of things are my cup of tea!!! I love getting together with family and thanking God for his grace and mercy and for the blessings that he has given us!!!!
I have been researching recipes and techniques for roasting THE TURKEY! :0) I will be cooking for about 10 people so it won’t be to overwhelming and making everything from scratch of course!
So far this is my menu so far,
- Roast Turkey with Prosciutto-Hazelnut Crust- facny isn’t it?
- Baked Macoronni and Cheese
- Mashed Pototoes
- Creamed Corn with Fried Onions rings and Prociutto
- Cornbread Dressing with Sausage
- Fresh Green Beans
- Cabbage and Chopped Ham
- Pork Roast
- Candy Yams
- Cranberry Sauce
- Deviled Eggs
- Cresent Rolls and Dinner Rolls
- Pecan Cheescake: My neighbor Monique made it from her A Taste of Home magazine and it was AMAZING
- Lemon Cake
- Chocolate Cake
I got these plates at a garage sale this weekend! Ohh I lOVE garage sailing…:0) They were brand new!!! 6.99 each at Bed Bath and Beyond or LNT( still so sad about this store..lol)! She sold me a set of 6 dinner plates and 6 salad plates for $10.00!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it I was willing to pay about 20.00. Bow chica bowwah! lol
I also got this cute apple cookie jar for $5.00. Reggie said it looked like a green tooth….silly boys.
I got this mail center for $2.00!0