Best Punch Ever- The only punch recipe you’ll ever need
This post is sponsored and may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
Recipe for the Best Punch Ever. Great for big crowds, parties and baby showers!
Best Punch Ever
Best party punch for all occasions! Sweet slush base with a sparkly lemon lime pour over!
- 4 cups white sugar
- 12 cups water
- 4 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored jello mix
- 2 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 1 quart apple juice
- 4 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In a large stockpot stir together jello, sugar and water. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice and apple juice. Mix until combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Pour the mixture evenly into several 1-gallon freezer bags. You should end up with aprox. 6-8 bags. Fill about 1/2 way.
- Place bags onto a rimmed cookie or baking sheet. Freeze overnight.
- Remove 2 bags of slush mixture from bag and place into a punch bowl. Break the slush apart using a wooden spoon or other utensil.
- Pour one 1 liter of lemon-carbonated drink over the slush and serve. Keep replacing as the punch gets low with more slush and soda.
For big crowds! But it always goes fast. Save the slush base in the freezer up to 6 months.
Ginger-ale is also great!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 100 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 0g
These are only estimates