[line] The key to perfect sugar cookie form is to roll out your dough on to parchment paper and then freeze it for 15-20 minutes. Immediately cut and bake in the oven at instructed temperature. [line]
- 20 (2.5-3in Cookies)
- Half Orange and Half Yellow
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Beat the softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and creamer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add cool whip and beat until creamy
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Take your cooled sugar cookie and pipe a small amount of cheesecake onto the cookie. Top it off with another cookie. Repeat until all sandwiches are complete.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in fridge.
- *Store bought sugar cookie dough seems to spread even after placing it in the freezer
Right now International Delight is having a super fun GIVEAWAY! Sign up to be apart of the community to learn more International Delight community! Each month they giveaway some amazing prizes. This month you can win a DSLR! Perfect for you photography lovers. I use a DSLR camera and it’s one of my very favorite things in this WORLD!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.